Pages

RUDY LOVES ANNIE...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Rudy Loves Annie - Happy Valentines Day! Rudy and Annie are two of my dogs. Rudy is a black Standard Poodle and Annie is my large and lovely English Golden Retriever (who is currently on a diet and exercise program). They have had two litters of the most beautiful babies together, Goldendoodles of cream, black and brindle colors. If, and I think it is possible, animals could love one another - they do. They do everything together and are so considerate of each other. I see it everyday. Even though Annie is receiving less food to eat and will usually growl and knock any of our other four dogs out of the way to get their food, she will stand quietly by while Rudy eats. When he comes in with snow on his face or ears, she licks it off. They lie together all of the time and often use each other as pillows. They walk together outside and swim together in our pond in the warmer weather. I think that they love us, they definitely show us love, so I think that they love each other also. Whatever, I want to live in that world. When Annie was having their babies, Rudy would clean them and was in the welping pen with Annie the whole time. He would lick them everyday and as they got older, he would be goofey - which he always is - with them and play with them like he was their age (in many ways he is - you'd have to know him and his brother Obie which a friend of mine owns)..... Happy Valentines Day to Rudy and Annie - one of the sweetest, most thougtful couples I know. All relationships should be so loving. Here is a picture (or two or three) of them together.

Come Along On Our Journey to Become as Self-Sufficient as Possible

COME ALONG ON OUR JOURNEY TO BECOME AS SELF-SUFFICIENT AS POSSIBLE....

  My husband and I were both born and raised in Chicago and the suburbs of Chicago.  We loved all of the wonderful museums, stores, restaura...