Pages

WINTER CAN BE BEAUTIFUL.....THROUGH A CAMERA LENS....

I've realized that the trip to anywhere, in the winter, is always so much more enjoyable for me when I bring my camera along. My sweet husband has to stop and turn around and pull off and do truck tricks for me to 'get that shot'. He's so patient....what did I do to deserve this guy. (He knows that I am a much happier person when I'm creating - taking pictures, working on a blog, writing or working on crafts for Etsy or my online store). Even when I'm driving, I take pictures....have gotten pretty good at driving with my knees. So, that would be an additional reason he is so willing to drive and maneuver. Took these this morning when we were on our way to our favorite little breakfast spot. Nothing much to say, but, it's a beautiful day winter day...enjoy it...we'll soon be complaining about how hot and humid it is soon enough.  So, enjoy each day and Blessed Be.  

Come Along On Our Journey to Become as Self-Sufficient as Possible

COME ALONG ON OUR JOURNEY TO BECOME AS SELF-SUFFICIENT AS POSSIBLE....

  My husband and I were both born and raised in Chicago and the suburbs of Chicago.  We loved all of the wonderful museums, stores, restaura...